FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are our biodegradable products OXO or OXI based products?
- Can our biodegradable products be recycled?
- Does it take air to make our biodegradable products degrade?
- From a packer's standpoint, are there any safety issues with handling?
- How do we know the product will biodegrade?
- How long does the film take to degrade?
- I have misplaced my manual, how do i get another copy?
- Return Policy
- What if my machine problem cannot be resolved over the phone?
- Why can't I thread the film onto the air tube and pull it through the machine when loading a new roll?
- Why do the cushions fill with air yet go flat within a few minutes?
- Why does the air tube poke through the film while the machine is running or the perforations tear apart while running through the machine?
- Are spare parts available?
- Can I adjust the air fill of the cushions?
- Can I adjust the seal temperature of the cushions?
- How does the MINI PAK'R inflate film to make air cushions?
- How fast does the MINI PAK'R dispense air cushions?
- How many different air cushions does the MINI PAK'R make (inflate)?