FAQ - BIODEGRADABILITY
FAQ's on Biodegradability for the MINI PAK'R Film
- Are our biodegradable products OXO or OXI based products?
- Can our biodegradable products be recycled?
- Does it take air to make our biodegradable products degrade?
- From a packer's standpoint, are there any safety issues with handling?
- How do we know the product will biodegrade?
- How long does the film take to degrade?
- Is MINI PAK’R film recyclable?
- is the material compostable?
- Is there a shelf life on this material?
- Is there any special handling for this product?
- What causes the product to biodegrade?
- What is ASTM?
- What is EN 13427?
- What is left when the product biodegrades?
- Will humidity affect the film's performance?
- Will the additive transfer to other products?
- Will the biodegradable products perform as well as your non-degradable products?
- Will the film degrade in a modern landfill?